Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rock'n Out

What else do you do at work on a 45 degree day but listen to the ultimate summer song. I know you'll be surprised at how cool I am, but my 'Aquamarine Soundtrack' CD arrived today and as there are not many people crazy enough to shop in weather that fries your eyeballs, I was able to crank up the volume and go nuts.
I love listening to great songs at the shop because the acoustics are so great and you can sing along without being able to hear your own voice. There was even a bit of dancing going on today.

The song in question is 'Summertime Guys' by Nikki Cleary.
I tried to add the song to this site but it was beyond me! Unfortunately it doesn't have a film clip but here it is from Youtube with a Kim Possible clip. Let me know your favourite summer track.