Popular Post
Recent Post

Friday, March 7, 2008

It Very Well Could Be A Cult!

I am no longer a TUPPERWARE virgin! I know! Seems there are not that many of us left. Who knew? I have fought off invitations for years, positive that something so middle aged and suburban was not for me. Well surprise, surprise, it turns out I am in fact a middle aged woman from the burbs.

I was determined not to purchase anything and couldn't for the life of me think why I would need any more containers, let alone ones that cost roughly the same amount as my car. Turns out that I do in fact need HEAPS of new Tupperware and I actually will not be able to live a fulfilled and prosperous life without it.

Now that a few days have passed and my mind is starting to clear I realise that I have been very successfully fleeced and may in fact have been possessed throughout the evening. No one can sell that effectively and not be a master of mind control...

I feel a strange love for my 'Forget-me-not' bowls and my 'Rock and serve' containers that is not entirely natural. I even spent this afternoon trying to find a recipe that required separating eggs so I could try out the nifty little egg-separator I was given by the Tupperware Master for attending my first ever party.

When they arrive I'll be able to give my verdict as to whether I'm a soft touch or whether I am in fact a very discerning shopper who is ensuring a long life for my produce.

Did you know that when using capsicum, always use the stalk end last, as this end lasts longer than the other? Neither did I, but the Tupperware Master did!

Did you know that if you use boiling water in your ice-cube tray, your ice will be clear, not cloudy? Neither did I, but the Tupperware Master did!

and so on, and so on.....